Monday, December 19, 2005

Success and Money

If I told you to write down your major goal in life, what would you write? If you've never given a thought to what you want in life, I could guess quite confidently that your goal has something to do with having more money. This is quite sad. Don't get me wrong, many people out there really want to have more money because they think of it as their empire. Its just that many people don't actually think carefully about it. So materialistic is our world that many people are numbed to believing: if they have lots of money, they'll be happy.

I believe that each person is unique. I belive each person has a passion. If you don't find out this passion you'll never be happy. Money is only a vehicle. A necessary vehicle. So have a think, correction: a really good and careful think, about what it is you really want. And remember, small dreams are just as good as big dreams.

No comments: